Last April, there carried out a pair of Nir-vana trainings, which were given to innovation advisors from the network in Leipzig and Málaga.
The in-house Nir-vana training were organized around real cases and on-site live demostrations.
During the training, innovation advisors were familiarized with these topics:
– Introduction to NIR-VANA
– How advisors can support clients to create partnership profiles or challenges: NIR-VANA profile (fast track), EasyPP, Connect to existing POD profiles
– How advisors can follow EOIs: NIR-VANA EOI, Merlin EOI
– How advisors can follow client-partner collaborations
– How advisors can find and engage with leads
– How innovators can find and engage with advisors
– How advisors can find & collaborate with EEN colleagues
– How advisors can follow up and report activity: reminders, clients, profiles, agreements, partnering and advisory support, ASOs
– Use of third party tools to find: experts, patents, patent attorneys, market info, competitors, funding, tendersIn this Nir-vana training session participants will discover all functionalities with real cases.
Network team | Leipzig
Network team | Málaga